YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs
- Supports the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis
- Aids the body’s own anti-inflammatory process
- Soothes stiff joints and supports joint structure
- Promotes mobility
Porvoon Lemmikkilääkärit Oy
Eläinlääkäriasema Tassutalo Oy
Lahdentie 17 B
P: 0400 250 580
5 questions to ask before you opt for YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs:
- Is your dog under veterinary supervision for joint stiffness?
- Has your vet recommended a joint supplement alongside their joint care plan?
- Has your dog been on YuMOVE in the past, but it’s no longer helping as much as it used to?
- Are they struggling to manage a daily walk?
- Is your dog elderly?
These can be signs that your dogs joints need the extra support YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs provides.
YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs is our most advanced joint supplement ever.
How does YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 support your dog's joints?
For the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis.
- ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel, sourced from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand, provides a guaranteed and highly-concentrated source of unique Omega 3 fatty acids. Combined with purified fish oil, YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs provides an additional source of the Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, to give you our fastest-acting and most concentrated formula yet. Working together, these increased levels aid the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dog’s metabolism to support stiff joints.
Supports joint structure
- Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint. Fast-acting N-acetyl-D-glucosamine, the building block of Chondroitin, combined with natural Chondroitin from ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel maintains healthy joint structure. Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a major part of the synovial fluid which helps lubricate and cushion the joint within 2 hours. Antioxidant Vitamin E optimises the metabolism of Omega 3 and neutralises free radicals to maximise mobility.
What’s the difference between YuMOVE and YuMOVE ADVANCE 360
The YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dog’s formula has been created especially for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis and for dogs who require specialist care under veterinary supervision.
What makes YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs so unique?
A winning combination to boost levels of Omega 3s
The YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 range benefits from the new and unique combination of ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel extract, and a new highly bioavailable purified fish oil to provide a guaranteed and highly concentrated source of Omega 3 EFAs to soothe stiff joints.
To provide out most advance formula yet, YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 also included increased levels of Vitamin E to provide significant protection against free radicals to maximize mobility.
|Daily Amount||How many days will a box last?|
|Small Dogs (up to 15kg)||1 Tablet||60||120|
|Medium Dogs (16-30kg)||2 Tablets||30||60|
|Large Dogs (31-45kg)||3 Tablets||20||40|
|Very Large Dogs (Over 45kg)||4 Tablets||15||30|
- 250mg Glucosamine HCl
- 220mg ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 140mg Purified Fish Oil powder
- 12.5mg Vitamin C
- 25mg N-Acetyl D-glucosamine
- 5mg Vitamin E
- 3mg Manganese
- 2.5mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1mg Natural antioxidant
Start with double
Double the daily recommendation for the first 4-6 weeks, or as recommended by your vet.
For best results feed for at least 3 months and visit your vet for regular evaluation thereafter.